Team Size: From 1 to 4 students (All members of a team must be within the same competing grade level)
Team Qualifications: This challenge series is open to all schools, groups, home schools, or private organizations.
Fees / Costs: a $5.00 Kit fee is required for each team in this challenge.
Challenge Signups are now closed for 2019 Dec Festival
Please look at many of the other challenges that are still open
The Servicenow Design A Clock Challenge is an art and creativity challenge in which students, working alone or in teams design their one-of-a-kind clock and bring it to the STEAM Maker festival. Students are free to use any artistic medium of their choice. Clock Kits will be available for pickup at the STEAM Maker Workshop after Sunday Oct 13th.
Designated pickup days are November 3rd 9:00am-3:00pm and November 5th 12:00pm-8:00pm at our workshop located at 4619 Mission Gorge Pl. Suite B, San Diego, CA 92120.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team is comprised of 1-5 students.
- Each team will use only one Design A Clock kit for the base design of their clock.
- All art must be the work of the students(s) on the team.
- All art must be done during the designated creation period.
- All entries must be on display at the Dec 7st Festival for Judging.
How to Win:
At the STEAM Maker Festival all Clocks will be on display. Awards will be given for creativity, originality, functionality, and popular vote.